Montag, 8. Dezember 2008

Record Deal

Hello all, it's been a while since I last posted, but that doesn't mean there hasn't been anything going on. I got offered a recording deal with a small record company here in berlin. I'll be going into the studio after christmas! Being as their not a huge label though they can't front the costs for all the production so I'll have to cover that but all in all it's a really great deal. After the record is out, which should be sometime this summer depending on how quick I can get together the money, I'll do a germany tour and I'm also planning to head out to the UK to play a few shows this fall along with Holland and Denmark. It looks like it's going to be a good year this year.

I hope all the Czarnecki, Stanley, and Schey clan is doing well. I hardly see anyone online anymore. It's especially sad since I've got AIM on my phone now... So I hope to hear from someone soon. I miss you all. I'm trying to figure out how and when I can come back home. It'll be for good this time around so I need to make sure that I get a good start. I'm looking at late 2010 to head home for good. I know it seems like a ways off but I need to make sure I get a good start in the states.

I love you all and hope to hear from someone soon.
Jozef

1 Kommentar:

jenshy hat gesagt…

Jozef!! That is great about the record deal! How are things going with that now? Will you give me your number so I can call you? I miss you!